…Because it’s so much easier to take pictures of them when they are done!
I’ve finished my Bolero, but I can’t take a decent picture of it by myself. Ron gets home too late in the day for good pictures, so I guess you’ll just have to deal with the pictures I’ve got.
This is probably the best of the batch. At least it isn’t washed out or fuzzy.
Unfortunately, you can’t see the whole thing. It does show off the lace pattern, though.
Pattern: The Ribbed Lace Bolero by Kelly Maher
Yarn: The Alpaca Yarn Company Paca Paints in the vineyard colorway
Needles: US size 8 for the ribbing and US size 10.5 for the lace
Start Date: January 4, 2009
End Date: January 11, 2009
Mods: I did about 4.5 inches of ribbing instead of the called for 3. I incorrectly thought this would make it come out further in the front. Oh well.
Here are some of my blooper shots:
This yarn was great for this project. Very pretty and soft and the colorway worked well. And I think I have enought left over to make matching hand warmers! Yay!